Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oma´s 90th Birthday Table!


On August 01, 2012 my mother in law turned the big 90!!!! Amazing, don´t you think? I truly had a blast planning this party for her. As many of you know, I am by no means best buddies with my mother in law, but I felt it was my duty to organize a blowout bash for her, certainly at 90 she deserved a party! Back in February we thought we would lose her, turns out she was over medicated. Thankfully the nurses requested that she go into the hospital to have her meds checked(smart nurses!). We are forever grateful to them for making that call, as after a 3 week stay, we had Oma back! She is so with it, goes for long walks, goes to the store herself, eats in the dining room and and and and!



Cupcakes



Cake Pops!



gold charges on loan from my friend Jeanne, the dishes were on loan from the retirement home



Beautiful flowers---thanks to my girlfriend Magda!



The Buffet Table











3 comments:

  1. WOW! You had a wonderful party for your Mother in Love! The tablscape is gorgeous. Your friend did a tremendous job on the flowers. Tell her congratulations on reaching 90. My mother will celebrate her 90th this October!

    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely party you put together. I love the flower arrangements. The nursing home has lovely dishes! wow. And the gold chargers are perfect with them. My father turns 95 this year. What milestones and stories these folks have to tell. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color scheme you chose. We are currently planning my father-in-law's 90th celebration, which is next month. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...