Sunday, April 25, 2010

One of my favorite hobbies

A few years ago I discovered my love for decorating cakes. A dear friend of mine took time out her days to teach me what I needed to know. I still remember when she taught me to make roses out of buttercream. She was oh so patient and finally after hours and hours I pulled it off! Here a small collection of the cakes I have done in the past few years. The artwork done on the first two pictures is thanks to my husband. I can not draw worth crap-he can!
















2 comments:

  1. I bet they taste as good as they look. You were so smart to take pictures! Very impressive display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You certainly have a talen for cakes. I thought about taking a class one time and even got all the supplies, then I decided I didn't need to be eating cake that often or I'd be as big as a house. Great post! Great job on all those cakes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...