Thursday, June 3, 2010

A tablescape that my son would love!

This one is for my 14 year old son!  The "figures"  are from my son´s Warhammer collection. He builds/paints the models and then gets together with his friends to play the game! The downside to this: the models are expensive, the upside: my son spends time painting and playing this game and forgets that there is a computer in the office!










The black candles come from Ikea! They are standing on candlestick holders turned upside down! These candlestick holders were a gift to my parents on the silver wedding anniversary!


Thanks again to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch-a perfect host as always!!

 







Plates:  Ikea 

Blue Napkins: Ikea// Red Napkins: Butlers

Tablecloth: a black flat bed sheet

Glassware: Crate & Barrel



6 comments:

  1. love the idea, I am doing a fathers day tablescape boy like... I like the magazine under the plate idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a totally cool mom! My own son (25 years old) is in flight right now for Berlin. It's his 3rd trip in 2 years. He can't get enough. From your site I learned of Butlers (the Pottery Barn of Berlin?). I asked him to find me one thing (candle holder, set of napkins, anything for the table) to bring back. Thanks for mentioning Butlers. Great table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute table, I know a couple boys that would go nuts over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am sure your son loved that!

    my tablescape is here: http://monkeybusiness-nannykim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the coolest mom - I am sure your son loved the tablesetting - as long as you had his permission to touch the models! Terrific Table!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...