Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Crates for Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Everyone!

remember when I posted some pictures of the Little Crates for Christmas that my sister had made? Well, one blogger asked me what we were doing for Valentines Day. Yesterday I had some time and came up with a prototype-even made home made cookies! Shows you what you can get done when you set your mind to it!










I am linking to the following Blog Parties!

MarketingMondays


Photobucket


The Girl Creative
Photobucket"/>

2 comments:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of one of these handpainted boxes filled with Nicki's yummy sugar cookies and American chocolates!!! It made my morning...Thank you Nicki.
    Happy Valentine's Day......Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...