Monday, April 18, 2011

Garden Season has begun

FINALLY, it is here: GARDEN SEASON 2011! I am so happy that spring is here-the weather is unusually wonderful so I have been spending lots of time outside-much to the dismay of the inside of the house!!

We have spent the last few weekends "cleaning up", now I ready for the fun part--planting!







Spices!


 the strawberry patch! Wondering if I will get enough strawberries for some daquiris?


Ready for some flowers! 


see the fence in the backround? You can see the paint color I picked out--next job on my list!



ready for grass seed!


waiting for mulch-but already blooming!




Our fire pit---will turn into the pool area in May!





Lots of Hostas!!!



The man sleeps while the woman works!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...