Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Color for the fence

I have been talking, dreaming, and planning a new fence for years now.  Colors and styles have been over discussed and of course the financials of it all! Well, in the end it was decided to paint the old fence instead of replacing it with new one. A dark terracotta is our choice of color.

Yesterday, on April 30, 2011 my husband and son started sanding it down and then I took over with paint. I hoping to have this job down by the weekend---we will see if I am right!


  
                    






Please do stop by next Monday to see how we are coming along......

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great job! I like the color! And now I can´t miss your house if I drive by! Take care and success for completing the job this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have made a lot of progress with a lot of help from your family with sanding.. It is so fun to see the makeover.. great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...