Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gotta love red white and blue!


It is cold and rainy here in Berlin this August day. We have not had much summer this year--trying hard not to let that bother me--hoping that Mother Nature will still come through and grant us a golden Fall. I have been busy these past few weeks, getting myself acclimated with my new office job and entertaining lots of guests so I have not been able to post regularly to  Tablescape Thursday. My entry this week takes my readers back to the 4th of July. Enjoy one of my many patriotic tables!





One of my great finds this summer---red charger plates for only 2.50 Euro a piece. What a deal!



My niece introduced me to Gonis---a new crafty thing! One of the products is a special glue that you can paint onto a napkin for example--it will then harden and you can use it as a menue card---How cool is that-your menue card matches the napkins you use!




Again Gonis comes into play----with the paints they sell, I could decorate some plain glasses for tea lights.





Always have to have matching candy on the table!





Thanks to my niece who lent me the chip and dip bowl!









Wishing Everyone a wonderful day!

Please be sure to stop by Between Naps on the Porch for more inspiring tablescapes.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour combination! The red-blue-white looks stunning here. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, your tablescape is fabulous! I love the chip and dip bowl, just gorgeous!! I love the votives too. Thanks for sharing. Hope you visit back at TT at, BNOTP. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute table! Love patriotic themes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done.

    Thank you for sharing

    Love,
    Karin Şen Cankan
    karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...