Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween!

My favorite holiday is upon us----Halloween! Sometimes I wish i had more than just one dining room table---so many ideas for a themed tablescape!





The napkin ring holders come from IHR Servietten in Cloppenburg (bargin at 1 euro a piece!)


The tablerunner was a gift from my sister and was the inspiration for this tablescape.


Every holiday I seem to be able to find something new and unique to add to my collection of decorations--  Esmerelda the witch as I call her was this years find--another bargin at 11 euros! (I must admit I had waited for a weeks for TK MAXX to mark her down and they did!!!) The spider candle holder is yet another fun gift from my sister Heidi, who also is a Halloween Fan.


A cute owl from my mom!




Ah and every witch needs a mouse near by!




The stemware is a collection of different colored wine glasses that I bought on ebay.


The dishware--both orange and black are from IKEA!!
The black tablecloth is simply a few yards of black material--some day I am going to have to make time hem the darn thing so that it looks proper.


Happy Halloween Everyone! Hope to see you all next week again at Tablescape Thursday, hosted by Between Naps on the Porch



2 comments:

  1. I love you tablescape! I too LOVE Halloween... And your tablescape has just the right amount of Spooky and elegant!

    ~Rainey~ @ The Project Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spooktacular tablescape!

    I created a mad scientists lab this past Monday. I hope you'll come by for a peek and shriek. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...