Tuesday, November 15, 2011

yellow--orange and white----CANDY CORN!



This year I celebrated Halloween at Kim´s house---she lives in a great neighborhood where you get the "GOOD STUFF"! The young ones went trick or treating and afterwards everyone enjoyed an awesome buffet. Back home my husband and son took care of all the trick or treaters we welcomed----actually ran out of candy this year!!!


In the last of my series of Halloween tables, I brought out those yellow chargers I bought at IKEA and created a candy corn setting. As Thanksgiving is quickly upon us, I wish you all happy holidays--lots of juicy turkey and football games in the backyard.!

















Do enjoy other wonderful tables at Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps On The Porch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...