Saturday, December 17, 2011

A gift just in time!°

This past week I ran out of vanilla extract---a problem when you live in Germany--you can not just run out to the next grocery store and buy another bottle. Lucky for me, some friends came over for dinner last night and she brought me a bottle as a gift. So thankful as I had cakes to bake this morning.

What makes this bottle extra special is that proceeds of the sale benefits the  Suasan G. Komen for the Cure Fondation.



Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!

Be sure to stop by "How the Sweet the Sound" for more pink holiday entries.....

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty box of vanilla!!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that box, so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. A welcome gift in more ways than one. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...