Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hamburg and Family

A day in Hamburg!

Last Saturday, my family and I drove from Berlin to another great german city---Hamburg. My niece Heidi lives there as does my nephew Niki. It was Heidi´s 30 birthday and that was reason enough to go visit and celebrate with her. It had been over 15 years since I had last been in Hamburg--wow has the city changed. And yes Berlin has cool stores, but here I found so many really cool stores that I need to go back soon!





a store just with spices.......ah next time I will take some home with me!







oh oh---a chef and baker´s dream store--and this one loaded with wilton supplies!!!! Now how is it, that my bag is not even bigger!!LOL----wait for the post on all the goodies I bought. We were sooo busy shopping, that I did not have a chance to take any pictures while in the store....next time!



a giant spider-----too cool
Will write a seperate post just about her!




Heidi turns 30! This was the main reason for spending the day in Hamburg!



We got everyone together. My sister, my nieces and nephew with partner, my brother in laws......How cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. PS: Thanks for the great cake and yummy goodies... I posted a picture of my very own Cinderella cake (with her green dress) on my blog, too! http://pnutspnuts.blogspot.de/2012/03/geschenke-geschenke-und-cinderella.html

    Thanks!
    PS: Need the recipe for the yummy cake pops! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...