Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pizza Snacks

Good Evening Everyone,

remember awhile back I am made some snacks with the Happy Snack from Tupperware? For those of you who do not remember i used pastry dough, filled it with a creamed cheese mixture and after a short time in the oven....voila! A super snack!

This afternoon i took my Happy Snack(heart shapes) and some pizza dough and created this weeks "New Recipe"

The recipe called for bell pepper paste, now I did not have this so I used tomatoe paste! I did have the rest of the ingredients which were the following:

  • rosemary
  • salt and pepper
  • feta cheese
  • ready made pizza dough

After mixing all the ingredients together, I rolled out the pizza dough.  I layed  one sheet of pizza dough over the happy snack, filled each little heart shaped crevice with the  cheese mixture and topped the whole thing off with a second layer of pizza dough.  I used the rolling pin to "roll over" the dough and mesh the two layers together. Then, I popped out each tiny little heart and after about 10 minutes in the oven, created a great snack!




Happy New REcipe Sunday Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...