Thursday, January 21, 2016

Dreaming of a white Christmas

Hello Everyone and Welcome to the
 2016 Cook Bake Love Blog! 

I know it has been "like forever" since I have posted, but a lot has happened......first we went on a long over due vacation and then my mom passed away. But now that the holidays are over and I am healthy again(yes.....the holidays means this blogger comes down with the flu) I am ready and anxious to get blogging again.

My first tablescapes will be have a Christmas theme....I know the Christmas Season is over, but like I said, there were issues! I hope you still enjoy the first of three Christmas Themed Tablescapes.

Winter Wonderland 



Back like in July.....I found the white tray at Action Markt in Cloppenburg and with that the winter wonderland tablescape idea was born!


Love my Christmas Wooden Letters....Yes sometimes the hubby does good!




My little snowman. I actually had bought him years ago for a thanksgiving tablescape....but I think he fits in well with my winter wonderland.






The wooden stars were found at Action Markt..... Love that store. Action Markt is a chain store from Holland......Cloppenburg(my german home town) is lucky enough to have one. If you are ever in Holland....you just have to check this store out.











Thanks to my niece Mareike and her husband Timo, I have a set of napkin rings that just happen to fit perfectly in this winter wonderland.





Hope you enjoyed my winter wonderland. Please do stop by soon again to catch my second Christmas themed tablescape.....


Posting to: Tablescape Thursday


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful table it fits right end with this time of year. As so many are deep in snow! I will be watching for the 2nd table.

    Cathy <;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I really love your snowy white and silver themed Christmas tablescape - it's beautiful!

    I am so so sorry for your loss - hope you are doing ok with that. I lost my mom 21 years ago (young) and my father 16 years ago - and it isn't something one ever gets over, just something that just hurts always, but it does ease with time. My sympathy for you and your family. And also, hope your flu is gone - that is never fun during the holidays!

    Stay warm, healthy safe and dry this blizzard weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many thanks for you kind words! I am doing okay....some days though are just harder than others..... I have though lots of pictures all over the house and I find that it helps!. Yep flu is behind me.....I am now getting ready for my new job!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...