Friday, February 5, 2010

Loving this "BLOG" Thing

I should be doing oh so many things around the house, but I must confess I am hooked! There are so many interesting blogs out there-so many creative people! I promise to start adding some fmore of my ideas and pray with me that my photography skills pick up fast!


After spending the week childless, our son Mike( age 14) comes home today from a visit with his cousin/godmother! I heard how is week went and all I can say is "vacation is over!" Time to hit the books, get the instrument out the case and and and! Poor Guy he does not know what he is in for. He should not complain too much though as he only has a few weeks of school and then he is off with the rest of the 8th grade for a 2 week ski vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...