Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Blues

Wow, Monday the 9th of  August already-summer vacation is running away from me. Our trip to munich was great. The reunion with Doris and Family was wonderful. We spent our days seeing the sights and enjoying bavarian food and beer! Unfortunately upon arrival back in Berlin, our camera broke...so no new photos for awhile. : (

I spent the weekend recovering from the week and so today I am crying the monday blues: laundry, mopping, vacumming etc.... does the housework never end? I did manage, though to make a chocolate pie from the Magnolia Bakery cookbook :) Yea, I am really looking forward to dinner tonight-because dinner means desert!

Have a great week everyboday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...