Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Music makes the world go around

Hello Everyone--I have been absent for a little bit-please forgive--nothing serious--just super busy getting ready for my trip to the states!

This week I am I thought a musical tablescape would be nice to do and since I  play the saxophone, my son the trombone and a trumpet is also still in the house I decided I had the beginnings of a great table!













The musical tablecloth was a gift from Aunt.
The gold charger plates-on loan from Mary---thanks!
The menus---copies of sheet music
Martini Glasses--Ikea and the local Wharehouse store-Sellgros

Linking to Between Naps on the Porch---Tablescape Thursday
A Stroll thru Life--Table Top Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tablescape. I just love it! It is so unique and creative. ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this table! The flatware is so cool! thanks for sharing ... and thanks for visting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very fun table! I like the idea of sheet music for the menu cards. I think I could do something like this--we also have many instruments here--trumpet, trombone, flute and guitars, but no sax! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tablescape -- I love your creative use of the instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have "hit all the correct notes" here in your tablescape!! It is so appealing to the eye and "sings" with all the music additions....the musical tablecloth, the sheetmusic menus, and of course, the instruments!.....very lovely and in a complementary setting of the library. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...