Saturday, December 21, 2013

Thankful for so much


Maybe I should rename my blog...." I do not know where the time goes...," as I seem to say this a lot!. Yes it is the weekend before Christmas and I am just now getting to posting the pictures of my thanksgiving table! But honestly, the last few weeks have been a blur and I have been going non-stop(I bet I am not the only one too)

The idea for this years thanksgiving table started to form in my brain when I was in Potsdam at the fabric fair. OMG....so much fabric..always a treat to go and see what is available. Makes me want to quit my job and learn to sew!

Anyways..... I found the material for the tablecloth and the rest as they say...is history!





See the truffle on the plate? Homemade chocolate truffles, decorated to match the decor!



Love my crown place card holders....Sabine was our special guest this year. Big shout out to her doctors who let her out of the hospital for a few hours to come to dinner. She had just had some major surgery, but the surgeon let her come when she heard about our dinner.








The next shout out goes to my local florist. She always knows exactly what I want! THese flowers lasted for almost 3 weeks! 


















Of course, leave it to me to find chocolates at the store that just happen to match!








My favorite part of this table.......my turkey salt and pepper shaker from Kirstina!



Wishing all of you a happy holday season.....

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...