Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas.......my favorite Tablescapes

Happy New Year Everyone.........Can it really be the 3rd of January 2015......if I did not know it better, I would say I have been in a deep sleep for year.  :)


As all of you, I too made some new years resolutions and one of them, of course was to devote more time to Cook Bake Love....... I have sooo many ideas that I would like to share with all of you and so heres to keeping new years resolutions!!


When it comes to Christmas and Tablescapes, I need more than just Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 1 and 2( in germany we have to Christmas Holidays! ), I have sooooooooo many ideas. Today I would like to share with you my Christmas Eve Tablescape.









 




With every tablescape I try to add some edible decorations. This year the Santas from Lindt some chocolate Kugeln were enjoyed by all.


Love my little red lanterns....Found them at Action Markt in Cloppenburg(something tells me I should have bought more than just 3!)



 
Christmas Dishes make this table perfect. My mom and my sisters have the same set. They are german made, but only sold in the United States.







Our Christmas Tree this year.... the three of us go to a tree farm and chop down our own. I was skeptical at first, but in the end very happy with the own we chose.

Happy Tablescaping Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. A very pretty Christmas Eve tablescape! I love your dishes and those cute little lanterns. I agree, you should have bought more! I do the same thing ! lol I am very much like you and have so many ideas but I never seem to have the time to get it all done! I will keep trying! Have a blessed New Year!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore those dishes! Your idea of an edible is fun. I wish I could get hubby to trekk out for a fresh tree again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...