Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring is in the air...at least that is what the calender tell us

 
 The calender may be telling us that spring is here..but everytime I stick my nose out the door I find out we are far from it temperature wise. The sun is shining and we have been lucky enough not to have too much rain....but come on.. ende of April and I am still wearing my winter coat?
     The low temperatures have not stopped us from getting the garden ready for the season, nor did it stop us from hosting a bbq this past Friday. I had found a new recipe for burgers online(the rub I used had coffee in it!) and of course I had to try it out! Please forgive no pictures of the burgers.....we were too busy eating! Anyhow.....we may have grilled the burgers outside, but we sat down to enjoy them inside....and this is what the table looked like!










Römergläser.......the different colored wine glasses add the necessary sparkle to the tablescape. Some of the glasses I purchased on ebay...the others come from my mom




Tonights "Dish" of choice were my new dishes from my niece and nephew......





Playing with the camera lenses......



My local florist always comes through for me.....Love the flowers in this small vase from Ikea. 


Happy Tablescaping everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...