Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally!

The time ahas finally arrived. The roofers are here to repair the patio/roof of the garage. They will also make the start of the pergola!!!! Yea. Thankfully it is not raining-still very cool-but no rain. while the guys are busy outside, I am desperately trying to get the inside back on track. My dental surgery really knocked the wind out me last week-resulting in a lot of catching up to do this week. As you can see I have my blog buttons on my side bar-still trying to figure out how to get the link to the posts--- I will get there!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and colorful tablescape. It reminds me of a stained glass window. So pretty! Thanks to Claudia for allowing you to share it with us and thanks to you for going to all the trouble. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...