Friday, January 18, 2013

Homemade Rolls

Greetings, so it has been a long time since I have been able to post to foodie friday......hope this post about the homemade rolls that we made, makes up for it!


Last Summer I invested in a kitchen machine called the THERMOMIX from VORWERK. Next to my kitchen aid, the best investment I have ever made here in the kitchen. This machine can do sooooooo much, and after such a short time, none of us would ever want to miss it. Heck, it even came with me at Christmas when the whole family got together! With 17 people, we needed 3 Machines!"!!!!! What a site that was.

Anyhow.......

My niece gave me this wonderful calender from Thermomix, filled with recipes and this weeks recipe are rolls. My machine and I were doing fine, the dough was perfect. But then it came time to form the dough into small rolls...oh oh.....thankfully my 17 year old saw my dilema, threw his homework to the wind and took over! (he works at the local pizza place and so has become a pro when it comes to dough!

16 perfect little rolls were made, placed in the fridge to slowly rise and after our quick trip to IKEA, we popped them in the oven and 20 minutes later, BINGO! We have rolls. They tasted great and now we are psyched to get creative and add different spices into the dough. Stay tuned for the outcome!



Mike forming the dough into perfect little rolls. How did he get them to all be the same?!







Fresh out of the oven  and ready to serve!







Next up? Some home made spreads to go enjoy with the rolls!



Happy Foodie Friday Everyone! 

For more great recipes, please stop by on Sunday for "new recipe Sunday" here at Cook Bake Love!

Because I am soo happy with these rolls and it has been a busy weekend, I am featuring this recipe today on New Recipe Sunday!





1 comment:

  1. Your rolls look so good. I am drooling on my keyboard, LOL. I just posted a homemade bread recipe, too. Come on over and check it out.
    Again, I love your post, your rolls look so delicious!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...