Monday, September 3, 2012

A healthy snack

Roasted Red Cabbage Chips......


Who would have thought, that roasted red cabbage chips would taste good. But they sure are! A nice healthy treat. Now, would my 16 year old son eat them? Doubt that, but I am enjoying them and I am happy that I have found something so easy to make!

You simply take red cabbage, slice into small pieces. Toss with olive oil and your favorite spices(I used sea salt and cumin) and roast in the oven for about 30-35minutes at 370°F.

Not only is this a healthy snack, but your kitchen will smell wonderful!









Linking to  Foodie Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Du nimmst Rotkohl und Mama nimmt Chickpeas.... :) Habt ihr das gleiche Kochbuch geholt?! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...