Saturday, September 25, 2010

butterflies and pink!

Wow, a Saturday where I finally was able to sleep in! And best of all I slept through the night without coughing a lung up. You see I have been fighting a lousy cold this week, plus it was a full moon which never helps my sleep habits. But, thankfully I finally got a good nights sleep and am ready to do lots of things today. The sun left and rain is on its way again-so I guess I will concentrate on in door activities!!

Happy Pink Saturday!



Be sure to take a moment and visit some others for a touch of pink



3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae @
    "Do These Shoes Match this Purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to improve. Love your blog and I will be back to read more soon. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...