Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fishy

It all started when Liz and Danyo gave me this great plate from Portugal! I un wrapped the package--saw the motive and the tablescape part of my brain started to create!! But than I got "tablescape block" and what I had created just did not seem right. Stephanie comes to the rescue and off I go...!

 

I found the shells and fish net at some stores near home---best they were on sale! Now, somewhere in my shoppe of horrors(my storeroom in the basement) I know there is a bag of shells...just could not find them!





1








Thanks for stopping by this rainy Thursday- be sure to stop by Between Naps on the Porch  for more wonderful tablescapes.

7 comments:

  1. Cute table, I love your fish napkin rings and fun new platter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Illini, I think using the fishing net on your table was a great idea! I'm wondering where you go to the beach from Berlin. Is there a favorite destination? Or is it a big production? Do people tend to go north or south from there? I noticed in one of older posts that you were looking for an American saloon in Germany. Once (years ago) we went to the Rattlesnake Saloon in Munich and it was fantastic! Have a nice day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fish net and the colors you used were vibrant against the cleanness of the netting. That plate was a great gift, nice friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, this is a precious seascape table...love it.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when one item can be the inspiration for such a fun table! The colors are wonderful. You have to love friends who really get you and bring you such wonderful presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ocean inspired table...love the fish bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great tablescape. The fish net really pulls the whole thing together beautifully. I like the mix of the reds and the aquas. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...