Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Safari Friday

Hello Everyone! How are you today? I am having a good day and instead of cleaning house I am spending time with my blog! This week I am presenting to you my safari table. As I mentioned in a previous post, while out shopping I found these safari charger plates-that I just had to have. These charger plates were the inspiration for this tablescape.





My son lent me his elephant collection that he inherited from his great aunt.








I found the gold napkins at TK Maxx



The wooden necklace was a souvenir from a cruise my parents took long long ago!






Dishes----IKEA
Silverware---Crate and Barrel
Stemware---Crate and Barrel
Black/Gold Napkins----a gift from my sister

Wishing everyone a wonderful day, please be sure to stop by Between Naps on the Porch for more lovey Tablescapes.






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a fun tablescape! I love the elephants and all of the safari elements. You did a great job of making this whole thing come to life. Great dishes, too. Your attention to detail on this is to be commended.

    Happy Tablescape Thursday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's just creative! I would love some chargers like that. They would actually jazz up the very dishes that I used this week. What I really like is the way you alternated the napkins depending on which charger print you used. That little detail makes such a difference on the table.

    Great one. And my daughter would love those elephants. She has started collecting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black!!! It's a favorite decor color of mine. You did one incredible job of your 'safari' tablescape.


    A CONVERSATION WITH HUSBAND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Your flatware is WAY cool!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun table scape. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...