Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Won Tons--

Hello Everyone!

One of my new years resolutions, is to be more creative with my cooking! I got my first oppurtunity on New Years Eve, when I was looking for an appetizer. I started by going through my fridge to see what it had to offer!!! I found Nürnberger Würstchen, some celery, wontons and bell peppers. Okay, I know the combination sounds a little wierd, but trust me---they sure tasted good!



First, I fried the nurnberger and then I put them through the meat through my kitchen aid food grinder


then I chopped and diced the bell peppers and celery, mixed it all together--added some soy sauce...


....and place a teaspoon of the mix on each won ton. With the edges of the won ton´s moistened with water, I wrapped them and baked them for 12 minutes. Oven Temp: 180° C






Now, normally I would take some chives and make a cute little bow around each won ton, but alas it was a holiday and the stores were closed! No fancy dip either-just some soy sauce........they were gone in seconds!

FOODIE FRIDAY Click for details


Show and Tell Green

MarketingMondays

2 comments:

  1. Baked! I love this. I have a great recipe for wontons, but the whole thought of deep frying always put me off. Now I'm going to try it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you give me a way to make an appetizer that is not fried. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...