Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am recovering from a dentist appointment-at 42 I had to have a tooth pulled. : (  

Hard to believe! My dentist is more than awesome and took wonderful care of me, but still I hope and pray that i never ever have to have a tooth pulled again. I think I would rather give birth to triplets!

In other news: my 14 year old son is leaving tommorow for a 2 week ski trip with his entire 8th grade.(About 150 kids!!!!) Now that the time is near-I am getting nervous. At the beginning of the school year I was excited-2 weeks a child free home--but now? I want him to stay home!!!! He is looking forward to it and I know this trip will do him lots of good. I look forward to the pictures he will be taking!!!

See you all tommorow at Pink Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...