Thursday, March 18, 2010

A St. Patty Day Tablescape


Although St. Patrick´s Day was yesterday I would still like to share with you our greenish Table. As I wrote earlier, I was on the hunt for a black pot of gold. Being here in germany-no easy task. BUT, I tried went to all sorts of stores hoping to find something that would work-where did I find: right here at home!  My table has many shades of green, but I believe it works. Hope everyone had a fun day yesterday! See you all next Thursday, when Susan host Tablescape Thursday!


After setting the table I still felt something was missing, so I whipped up a batch of my favorite sugar cookies and got out the st. patty cutters!








 My pot of gold? Simply a black flower pot I found while cleaning a closet. The gold coins are chocolate candy, a bag full I just happened to still have in the freezer!!!

4 comments:

  1. A very lovely tablescape. I love the mixture of greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pot of gold is a terrific idea! It's a great centerpiece. Lovely table and I really like your little frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your black and green table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pot of gold...very creative. Your table is darling. :)
    Maryrose

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...