Wednesday, April 28, 2010

bright colors on this tablescape thursday!

Greetings Everyone! I hope this Thursday Tablescape reaches you on a good note. We here in Germany are enjoying a few days of beautiful weather-hoping it will last for awhile!



The orange plates come from Ikea. I had originally bought them for Halloween, but am finding myself using them more and more. The wine glasses were a gift-they are from Rosenthal. 


The vases as well as the tea light votives are of course IKEA! One of my favorite stores!





Now about that Centerpiece! I was basically done with the table and on my way to get the camera, when I walked by this item--one of the many cat toys for Will and Grace-it matched perfectly, so on the table it went-threw in some silk flowers and called it perfect!



The basket I also got from my mom. I still remember her using it when I was a kid.



The silverware was a wedding gift from my parents, way back in 1989(Crate & Barrel)




6 comments:

  1. Such a bright & cheery table!!!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty table. Love the names of your cats!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a nice table. The tablecloth complements so nice the plates.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect tablecloth for those bright orange dishes. Love your table, it puts a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these bright colors! I think orange is really popular right now -- I have an orange purse for spring and summer, and I joke that "Orange is the new neutral"! LOL about the cat tunnel on the table! Love the bit of whimsy that adds! I love the white on orange dishes -- so striking -- and they look great on that tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange! It is such a tropical color, very happy. Joan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...