Saturday, April 3, 2010

old friends---new friends

Yesterday I got an email from the president of our american womans club in Berlin. She was forwarding a request from a family that would be moving to berlin soon. As I was reading it, I realized this family was friends with an old college friend of mine!!! To make a long story short, not just one family but as it turns out 3 families(all friends of this college girlfriend) would be moving to Berlin!!! I am so excited to meet these girls. I can not explain why, but I am. Will keep you all posted! I have never met these women, but I know my that my girlfriend is one great person. I see dinner parties in my future--better start really paying attention on foodie fridays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...