Monday, April 26, 2010

We all scream for ice cream!

Yea! Cynthia Barcomi´s new book is out-and of course I could not wait for a birthday, or mother´s day- I had to buy my copy immediately!!! The first recipe I tried out was the Vanilla Ice Cream on page 140. YUMMY! I added oreo cookies-which made my son very happy.









Last year for my birthday, my husband bought me the Ice Cream Maker Attachment for my kitchen aid. Love it! Now I know many of you out there, say no to getting appliances as gifts, but when it is something as nice as an attachment for my kitchen aid than I do not mind at all. Heaven help him, though when he gives me a vacuum cleaner for my birthday!


For more information on Cynthia Barcomi check out her blog at: http://cynthiabarcomi.blogspot.com or Website at: www.cynthiabarcomi.com



2 comments:

  1. Oh how FABULOUS! What a fantastic idea with the oreo cookies! How do you like the Kitchen Aid Ice cream attachment? Sometimes I feel like some of the atachments are not optimal but I do love the other kitchen machine (like a cuisine art) that they make. It is my favorite machine in the kitchen, next to the K5, of course.
    Good luck with the chocolate bread and let me know how it turns out!

    xxx Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on getting appliances for my birthday! As a die hard foodie an appliance is just a new toy to enjoy! The ice cream attachment is way cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...