Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eve

it is 10pm here in Kleinmachnow/Berlin. Another busy day filled with garden work and kp duty! I must confess there was a little relax time on the patio too! The weather was pretty good today and we were able to get out the deck chairs and hammock! I have been cooking up a storm-my mother in law is here and you know you can not serve corn flakes for lunch and dinner when she is here! Yesterday we had Pangasius Filets in a lemon/cream sauce with couscous and broccoli--of course hollandaise sauce was apart of this!!! It all tasted sooooo wonderful! Oh, not to forget the appetizer: Crab Rangoons-Thanks Teresa for that great recipe.

This evening we had home made meatballs with marinara sauce and pasta--once again--yummy. Up till now, all the cooking as gone well-here is praying that Easter Sunday does not fail me-I am trying Beef Wellington for the first time. It is a recipe I found in a Rachel Ray magazine a few years ago-hopefully I will have time to take some pictures to post here.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...