Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some pink for my feet

Greetings Everyone! Wow, it is Saturday morning already--where did my week go? I am hoping to get a lot done today-it is supposed to be warmer, so I will start with the garden. I had planned to be do laundry all day to day, but our new washer is still not here! Wow, the laundry is piling up.


This past week I treated my self to some retail therapy at TJ Maxx! YES-Germany finally has a TJ MAXX!!!! I wish I would have had my camera along, because I found enough "pink" for the rest of the Saturdays in 2010. The item that caught my eye as I walked in the store was this pink purse(looked like Birkin Bag, just without the Birkin price tag!!!) I really do not need it-as pretty as it was, it is not a purse for a stay at home mom-although.........


Anyhow, I did buy myself a beautiful red apron and some pink socks!!!



I hope you all have a great day-thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE slipper socks and these are cute!!! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable pink socks! And you should've bought the unBirken Birken!!!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad you treated yourself. Stay at home moms don't do that often enough, do we?

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...